In the event of an emergency, always call the reception!
Tel. 03 7666 330
Ari Yrjölä p. 0500 444 177
Marjo Yrjölä p. 050 550 1776
You can find the villa-specific evacuation plans near the front door of the villa.
En case of fire – Don’t breathe the smoke!
- When you hear the voice of fire alarm or if you see the smoke react immediately
- Call 112
- Put out the fire if that is safety
- Go out
- Guide the fire department to the scene.
Emergency first aid
Call 112 and do this:
- Confess with your cheek, is it breathing?
- If breathing, roll onto side and pull chin away from chest.
- Follow the breath.
- If not breathing, start CPR.
Secure blood circulation
Stop profuse bleeding by pressing directly on the wound with your hand. Then prepare a pressure bandage of available supplies. Remove tight clothing.