10 + 2 people
- 160 / 200 square meters
- 4 bedrooms and a loft, 2 toilets, 2 bathrooms, open kitchen, living room, sauna, large terrace with lake view, 2 outdoor dining sets, gas grill
- Well-equiped open kitchen: basic tableware, coffee machine, kettle, electric stove with oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer
- Smart TV, sofa, dining table, wine cooler, fireplace, wireless WLAN (fiber optic), air-source heat pump, washing machine
- Outdoor hot tub for 6-8 people as an option
- No pets allowed
- Recommended number of people: 10+2 people (10 beds + 2 extra beds)
VIP Villa for 10 + 2 people
The stylish VIP Villa is located right next to the lake: there are just a few steps from the patio to a private pier and the small sandy beach next to it. The VIP Villa is a good choice for an environmentally conscious consumer, as the solar panels on the roof produce ecological electrical energy for the villa’s needs.
The open-plan living room, three stories high, creates a stunning sense of space in the villa. The VIP Villa can accommodate also a larger group, as there are four double rooms and a loft with two beds. The rooms are equipped with Unikulma’s high-quality beds. Bed linen and towels are always included in the price. There are also a sofa bed and extra mattresses. The open-plan kitchen downstairs is modern and fully equipped. There are also a separate toilet and bathroom downstairs. The middle floor has its own toilet/shower. There is a sauna with sauna seats in a semicircle in connection with the downstairs bathroom. From the sauna area, you can access the patio, where an outdoor hot tub with a massage function awaits you. The VIP Villa is also an excellent option for a meeting or a small party.
There are plenty of opportunities for sports and activities at Lehmonkärki. You can rent equipment of all types from electric bicycles to water jets. There are a Pergo multi-purpose court suitable for a variety of sports, a grass soccer field, and a children’s playground at the tip of the headland. Asikkala and the surrounding areas offer great places to visit and experiences all year round. During the summer, you can enjoy delicacies prepared by our own kitchen at our lakeside café. Also see the other delicacies we offer.
If you have any questions, you should check out the FAQ section.
- Daytime sun
- 10 m from the lake, a beach with a hard bottom
- Wood for the fireplace is included in the rent of the villa
- A private pier and a rowboat
- A gas barbecue (not available in the wintertime)
- Internet TV
- High-speed fiber-optic WLAN
- Available exercising options: beach volleyball, outdoor hiking routes, a playground for children ca. 500 meters away