2 + 2 people
- 42/50 square meters
- 1 bedroom, loft, toilet, open kitchen, living room, sauna and bathroom, large terrace with lake view, outdoor dining set, gas grill
- Well-equipped open kitchen: basic crockery, coffee maker, kettle, electric stove with oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer
- Smart TV, wireless fiber (WLAN), sofa, dining set, fireplace, washing machine
- Private sandy beach
- Outdoor hot tub for 3 people as an option
- No pets allowed
- Recommended number of people: 2 + 2 people (2 beds + 2 extra beds)
Villa 9, 2 + 2 people
The recently renovated Villa 9 is a charming holiday oasis for a small family or a couple. The villa is right on the shore of Lake Päijänne. It has its own sandy beach, a pier, and a private rowboat. The patio area, which is larger than the villa itself, includes a dining set, a gas barbecue, and an outdoor hot tub.
The bright ground floor of the villa consists of one double bedroom, a living room/kitchen area, and a sauna area. There are two extra beds in the upstairs loft. The beds are of Unikulma’s hotel quality. Bed linen and towels are always included in the price. The kitchen is well equipped.
There is a stylish, modern fireplace in the middle of the living room/kitchen area. The red Smeg refrigerator adds a splash of color to the light interior. The surface materials in the sauna do not follow the traditions: the walls are a beautiful white and the sauna seats are graphite grey. A wavy patterned backrest completes the interior.
There are plenty of opportunities for sports and activities at Lehmonkärki. You can rent equipment of all types from electric bicycles to water jets. There are a Pergo multi-purpose court suitable for a variety of sports, a grass soccer field, and a children’s playground at the tip of the headland. Asikkala and the surrounding areas offer great places to visit and experiences all year round. During the summer, you can enjoy delicacies prepared by our own kitchen at our lakeside café. Also see the other delicacies we offer.
If you have any questions, you should check out the FAQ section.
- Daytime sun
- A private hard-bottomed sandy beach suitable for children, a pier, and a Päijän rowboat
- A gas barbecue (not available in the wintertime)
- Wood for the fireplace and sauna are included in the rent
- Internet TV
- Available exercising options: beach volleyball, outdoor hiking routes, a playground for children ca. 600 meters away
- No pets allowed