4 + 1 people
- 77/ 98 square meters
- 1 bedrooms and loft, kitchen, living room, sauna and washroom, toilet, terrace with lake views, outdoor dining group, ball grill
- Well-equipped living room / kitchen: basic crockery, coffee maker, kettle, electric stove with oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer
- Smart TV, sofa, dining set, fireplace, wireless WLAN (fiber optic), Air source heat pump
- Animal friendly
- Recommended number of people: 4 + 1 people (2 beds + 3 extra beds)
Villa 3, 4 + 1 people
Built in the traditional Finnish round log style, Villa 3 is located at the tip of the headland right on the shore of Lake Päijänne. On the villa’s patio, you can enjoy your favorite book in wonderful silence while smelling the fresh scent of the lake. The villa is ideal for a small family or a couple.
There is one double bedroom downstairs and three single beds in the full-height loft. There is a private balcony upstairs. The beds are of Unikulma’s best hotel quality. Bed linen and towels are always included in the price. The kitchen is well equipped, and a beautiful soapstone fireplace is the heart of the house. The villa has a wood-burning sauna.
There are plenty of opportunities for sports and activities at Lehmonkärki. You can rent equipment of all types from electric bicycles to water jets. There are a Pergo multi-purpose court suitable for a variety of sports, a grass soccer field, and a children’s playground close to the villa. Asikkala and the surrounding areas offer great places to visit and experiences all year round. During the summer, you can enjoy delicacies prepared by our own kitchen at our lakeside café. Also see the other delicacies we offer.
If you have any questions, you should check out the FAQ section.
- Daytime/evening sun
- 17 m from the lake, a beach with a hard bottom
- Wood for the fireplace and sauna are included in the rent of the villa
- A private pier and a rowboat
- A small charcoal barbecue (charcoal not included in the rent)
- Internet TV
- Available exercising options: beach volleyball, outdoor hiking routes, a playground for children ca. 200 meters away
- Animals are welcome at the villa