6 + 2 people
- 123 / 147 square meters
- 3 bedrooms and loft, kitchen, living room, sauna and bathroom, toilet, large terrace with lake views, outdoor dining set, gas grill
In the summer season use of the private traditional wood-heated sauna included
- Well-equipped open kitchen: basic tableware, coffee machine, kettle, electric stove with oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer
Smart TV, sofa, dining set, fireplace, wireless WLAN (fiber optic), mechanical ventilation, Air source heat pump, washing machine
- Outdoor hot tub for 7 people as an option
- No pets allowed
- Recommended number of people: 6 + 2 people (6 beds + 2 extra beds)
Villa 1, 6 + 2 people
Villa 1 is situated at a wonderful spot on top of a hill, with an eye-catching view of Lake Päijänne. When weather permits, you can admire the sunset and relax in the outdoor hot tub on the patio.
The wooden surfaces of the villa add warmth to the space and light details refresh the look. A soapstone fireplace dominates the spacious living room. The kitchen is well equipped. The villa has three double bedrooms, all of which are equipped with Unikulma’s high-quality beds. Bed linen and towels are always included in the price. The upstairs loft has two extra beds.
A special feature of the villa is a spa-like sauna area, which consists of an outdoor hot tub with a massage function in a pergola, an electrically heated sauna, and a spacious bathroom, as well as a separate wood-heated lakeside sauna with a fireplace room, which is available in the summertime. The VIP Villa is also an ideal venue for small meetings (9 people).
There are plenty of opportunities for sports and activities at Lehmonkärki. You can rent equipment of all types from electric bicycles to water jets. There are a Pergo multi-purpose court suitable for a variety of sports, a grass soccer field, and a children’s playground close to the villa. Asikkala and the surrounding areas offer great places to visit and experiences all year round. During the summer, you can enjoy delicacies prepared by our own kitchen at our lakeside café. Also see the other delicacies we offer.
If you have any questions, you should check out the FAQ section.
- Evening sun
- 30 m from the lake, a beach with a hard bottom, a private pier, and a Päijän rowing boat
- A gas barbecue (not available in the wintertime)
- Internet TV
- High-speed fiber-optic WLAN
- Wood for the fireplace and sauna are included in the rent
- Available exercising options: beach volleyball, outdoor hiking routes, a playground for children ca. 100 meters away
- No pets allowed