2 + 2 people
- 44/52 square meters
- 1 bedroom and small loft, toilet, open kitchen, sauna and bathroom, terrace, balcony, outdoor dining set, gas grill
- Open kitchen: basic tableware, coffee machine, kettle, electric stove with oven, microwave, refrigerator with freezer compartment, dishwasher
- TV, sofa, dining set, Air source heat pump, washing machine
- Barbecue gazebo with Päijänne views
- Animal friendly
- Recommended number of people: 2 + 2 people (2 beds + 2 extra beds)
Cottage 11, 2 + 2 people
The cute red Cottage 10 is situated at a beautiful spot on top of the ridge, and there is an unobstructed view of Lake Päijänne from the yard. The sunny patio is a lovely place to have breakfast and in the evening you can make a barbecue dinner in the gazebo in the yard area. The beach can be reached by stairs close to the cottage.
The cottage includes a double bedroom, a small kitchen/living room area, a sauna, a toilet, and a bathroom downstairs. There are two extra beds in the upstairs loft.
There are plenty of opportunities for sports and activities at Lehmonkärki. You can rent equipment of all types from electric bicycles to water jets. There are a Pergo multi-purpose court suitable for a variety of sports, a grass soccer field, and a children’s playground at the tip of the headland. Asikkala and the surrounding areas offer great places to visit and experiences all year round. During the summer, you can enjoy delicacies prepared by our own kitchen at our lakeside café. Also see the other delicacies we offer.
If you have any questions, you should check out the FAQ section.
- Daytime sun
- A shared beach ca. 150 meters away, a hard bottom beach. Access by stairs.
- A private rowboat
- Available exercising options: beach volleyball, outdoor hiking routes, a playground for children ca. 600 meters away
- Animals are welcome at the villa
- Free laundry facilities in the main building Isohaapa
- Recommended: 2 adults + 2 kids