8 + 2 people
- 130/165 square meters
- 4 bedrooms, 3 toilets, open kitchen, living room, sauna and bathroom, large terrace with lake views, outdoor dining group, gas grill
- Well-equipped open kitchen: basic tableware, coffee machine, kettle, electric stove with oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer
- Smart TV, sofa, dining table, fireplace, wireless WLAN (fiber optic), washing machine
- Outdoor hot tub for 4-5 people as an option
- Animal friendly
- Recommended number of people: 8 + 2 people (8 single beds and 2 extra beds)
Villa Aallotar for 8 + 2 people
Aallotar is a spacious villa situated at a beautiful spot on top of a hill. The interior is light and harmonious. The villa is particularly well suited for groups, as it has four double bedrooms. The rooms are equipped with Unikulma’s high-quality beds. Bed linen and towels are always included in the price.
Aallotar is located within a short walking distance from our meeting venues. It is also well suited for small team meetings (max 9 people). The upstairs rooms have en suite bathrooms, and there are a separate toilet and bathroom downstairs. The kitchen is modern and well equipped. There is a large patio where you can relax in sun loungers or cook dinner with a gas barbecue. Stairs from the yard area lead to a nearby sandy beach. There is a pier on the beach and a rowing boat reserved for you next to it.
The villa is a good choice for an environmentally conscious consumer, as the solar panels on the roof produce ecological electrical energy for the villa’s needs.
Aallotar has a spacious sauna area and a dressing room. There is an outdoor hot tub with a massage function on the patio. It seats 4–5 people and is available at an extra charge.
There are plenty of opportunities for recreational activities in Lehmonkärki. You can rent equipment of all types from electric bicycles to water jets. Asikkala and the surrounding areas offer great places to visit and experiences all year round. During the summer, you can enjoy delicacies prepared by our own kitchen at our lakeside café. Also see the other delicacies we offer.
If you have any questions, you should check out the FAQ section.
- Daytime sun
- 40 m from the lake, shallow sandy beach
- Wood for the fireplace is included in the rent of the villa
- A private rowboat
- A gas barbecue (not available in the wintertime)
- High-speed fiber-optic WLAN
- Internet TV
- Available exercising options: beach volleyball, outdoor hiking routes, a playground for children ca. 250 meters away
- Animals are welcome at the villa
- Solar panels